CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sabtu, 12 Januari 2013

Greeting In Day 12 of 2013

I almost forget that I have this site. Lol.
It's January 12th in 2013. I'm not surprised that time flew so fast and I hope this year's gonna be another wonderful year. Well I don't know what I'm going to wish nor what are my resolutions actually, but I just want this one will be at least the same like 2012 where everything went rocky yet smoothly. Yea I don't say that my efforts to enter the University were that smooth but I just love how 2012 with its ups and downs brought me to a superb journey that I won't ever forget for my entire life. Much laughter. Crying eyes. High-spirits. Hesitations. Depressions. Disappointments. Fortunes. Amazing moments. New people. And in the end, 2012 closed my year cycle with peaceful and grateful mind. Thanks God for Your non-stop blessings. I can't without You.