CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Rabu, 21 Desember 2011

YongSeo Is Real

I just watched YongSeo's final episode for the 3rd time, and still cried A LOT. Seriously, this couple drives me insane. Even I'm not them, but I can feel their feelings, their true feelings. Are you confused about what I'm saying? YongSeo was a couple in We Got Married, just like I've ever said before. I said WAS because they already ended up their fake marriage in last March. After more than a year, they had to separate because of busy schedules. Can you imagine that hard feelings? When two people  through the sadness and happiness together for more than a year, just two of them, moreover for the girl, it is her first time to be with a guy and that guy is a very understanding guy, but one day they have to separate and go back to their own houses. That is pretty painful. The last episode is the most-painful-ever. I think YongSeo is way better than every couple in drama that I've ever watched. Because they show who they really are. I always hope that someday they can be the real married couple. Well, I'm not really good at writing and I don't know if this post can affect you, but I think for you guys who love this kind of show (I mean romance show), go download WGM-YongSeo in Dailymotion! Very recommended! YongSeo, everlasting!





This was when they hugged each other in the very last episode.
Extremely painful :'(


Seo Hyun even cried! :'(
 

"....It was cold, it was like our first meeting and I felt that we could keep our beautiful memories safe like a painting...." - Seo Hyun