CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Selasa, 14 Juni 2011

Goodbye, UAS. Welcome Remedials

Hello palsssh:)
I'm a little bit relieved that the final exams are finally over! You know I say 'a little bit' because after the exams, I-am-actually-not-free-yet. At first I thought after the exams I can stay at home for a long time, stay away from lesson books, and get the 'me-times', but the fact is I can't. Today is the very 1st day after the exams, and I had to go to school for doing math score remedial. Omg. You know I was so shocked when I heard that the indicators are from the 1st semester! And I got the trigonometry's. Shid. I really hate that subject. Why do we have to study the trigonometry subject, whereas there are so many 'sin'-s there. Hem -___- But what can students do actually? Nothing but follow their teachers if they want the next grade.

But I particularly think that nowadays students are forced to get scores, not knowledge. If you are a student like me, you'd be understand what I mean.

Well, back to the final exams, I know that regrets are always come late. I feel it now. There are some final exams scores that I regret. Maybe that's because I'm not study hard for those lessons. Hmmm, talk about regret, I also feel very regretful to my friends, I don't know, I just feel so unworthy lately. I made them angry, I made them disappointed. I don't know if they still respect me or not. But, I really didn't mean that. Sometimes, there is thing that you never think it will hurt someone, but actually it will. I am really sorry to my friends that I make them disappointed lately. I'm really sorry. I swear I didn't mean that. I really wanna be a good friend to you all, no doubts. But forgive me if I often make you disappointed or angry, forgive me (-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩͡-̩̩̩__-̩̩̩-̩̩̩-̩̩̩͡-̩̩̩) Sometimes I just don't know how to be fair. All I know is having friendship with you is one of the best gifts in my whole life.

xoxo